QUOTES : 160 METRES FENCING FOR TWEEDIEDALE FARM, 1X 6 METRES GATE AT THE POUND
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 10:38 — ADMIN
Dannhauser Municipality KZN 254
8 Church Street Telephone: 034 621 2666
Private Bag X1011 Facsimile : 034 621 2342
Date of Advert: 29/03/2017
Quotation Number: RFQ/266
Description: 160 METRES FENCING FOR TWEEDIEDALE FARM, 1X 6 METRES GATE AT THE POUND.
FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATIONS/PROPOSAL
Kindly furnish us with a written quotation for the supply of the goods/services as detailed in the enclosed schedule.
The quotation must be submitted on the letter head of your business no later than MONDAY, 10 APRIL 2017 at 12H00.
Quotation are to be submitted in a sealed envelope; clearly marked “Quotation number & Description” must be deposited in the tender box situated at the reception area of Dannhauser Municipality offices, 8 church street, Dannhauser 3080
The following conditions will apply:
• Price(s) quoted must be valid for at least thirty (30) days from date of your offer.
• Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT.
• A firm delivery period must be indicated.
• Bidders must include their certified BBBEE certificate copy (MBD 6.1).
• Bidders must include both original Tax Clearance Certificate and SARS Pin.
• This quotation will be evaluated in terms of the 80/20 preference point system as prescribed in the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (No 5 of 2000) and for this purpose the enclosed forms MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 8 & MBD 9 must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your quotation.
• Bidders must be registered on the Central Supplier Database and proof of registration must be submitted.
• The successful provider will be the one scoring the highest points.
• Preference will first be made to local service providers.
• Bidders must be registered on The Dannhauser Municipality Suppliers database, forms are available from the website www.dannhauser.gov.za & from reception
NB: No quotations will be considered from persons in the service of the state
Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate your offer.
DESCRIPTION: QUOTATIONS FROM SUITABLE SERVICE PROVIDERS AS PER BELOW SCHEDULE:
SUPPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
160 METRES FENCING FOR TWEEDIEDALE FARM, 1X 6 METRES GATE AT THE POUND:
• BARBED WIRE FENCING GALVANISED
• 1.8M HIGH
• 6 ROWS OF WIRE
• 2 CORNER POLES WITH STAYS TO BE CONCRETED
• 1 MOTOR GATE - 6 METRES SLIDING GATE
• STANDARDS 2.4 METRES
• DROPPERS 1.8 METRES
• BAILING WIRE
08 church Street, Dannhauser Municipality, for more info please contact Philani Ndlovu on 034 6212666 ext. 0704 between 07H30 and 16H00 with lunch interval of 13H00 to 13H30.
* MSCM Regulations: “in the service of the state” means to be –
(a) a member of –
(i) any municipal council;
(ii) any provincial legislature; or
(iii) the national Assembly or the national Council of provinces;
(b) a member of the board of directors of any municipal entity;
(c) an official of any municipality or municipal entity;
(d) an employee of any national or provincial department, national or provincial public entity or constitutional institution within the meaning of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (Act No.1 of 1999);
(e) a member of the accounting authority of any national or provincial public entity; or
(f) An employee of Parliament or a provincial legislature.